Friday, September 4, 2015

Avery's 10th, 11th, and 12th months

Welllllll, I haven't updated in over a year. (I'm terrible!!) So I'm going to attempt to include major milestones. Here goes nothing...

Avery started walking at 10 months. Exact date? Not so sure. :-(  On August 1, 2013 I posted a video on Facebook of her walking, so she started walking in July sometime.

Some other stuff happened too (Please don't judge me. I am a working mom, and the quality time I spend with my daughter is more important than writing down those memories...)

Most importantly, our baby turned ONE year old in September. We went with a "You Are My Sunshine" theme. Looking back it was the BEST theme because her favorite color is currently yellow. And she makes sure everyone knows it too!! LOL

My favorite part of the party was watching videos of my grandpa K (Avery's great grandpa), playing You Are My Sunshine (and a few other songs) on his accordion. He never got to meet Avery, but I know they would have been BFFs! Here's video of her watching and clapping with the music!  https://youtu.be/op3Ge_CdGgs


She was the artist for her own party decorations!

Final pieces. She's an amazing artist! LOL!

See her artwork above the table?





 
 
9 Months old

10 months old



11 months old
One year old!!



No comments:

Post a Comment