Friday, June 29, 2012

Video of Avery kicking!

I recently talked about how much Avery's been kicking and moving around, and I had been trying for weeks to capture it on video. However, she seems to know when the camera starts rolling because she stops as soon as I hit the record button! The other night, I decided to drink a non-caffeinated root beer (that girl loves sugar!), pulled out the camera, and finally captured something worth sharing! Some of them are hard to see, and since I know where she likes to kick, I'll try to point out when and where to look. The link to the video is at the bottom of this blog.

Play-by-play of Avery's "karate match" with my stomach:
  • At about 5 seconds, if you look at the far right side of my belly, you'll see a nice little kick.
  • At about 15 seconds, you'll see her shift from the right side to the left side of my belly, leaving a fun little "bump" on the left side! (That is SUCH a COOL feeling!!!) Then about 5-10 seconds after that, you'll see her rock back and forth in there.
  • At about 26 seconds, you'll see a few more little kicks on the right side.
  • At about 40 seconds, you'll see me whole stomach jump!
  • At 50 seconds, another tiny kick on the right side.
  • At about 1 minute, you see another big kick on the right side.
  • At 1:15, you see a couple of jabs on the right side.
  • At 1:20, a few more little nudges.
  • At abut 1:30, some more kicks 
and then she goes quiet! As you can see, she likes to kick me on my right side, A LOT!

Click here to watch: http://youtu.be/1ORp6UppBuA

The video was taken when I was 26 weeks and 2 days pregnant.


No comments:

Post a Comment