Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Baby Dreams

Before I talk about my dreams, I wanted to let everyone know that I created a website that has my blog link, YouTube channel link, registry info, and some photos all in on convenient site! Check it out: http://sandynealbaby.ourbabychannel.com/  Don't forget to sign the guestbook! 

I (or even Neal) have not been having those crazy dreams that people talk about. You know the "My baby was an alien" or the "Immediately after I gave birth, my baby started talking" or "My baby was a 35 year old man."  But I have had two dreams that I'll share with you all. They're nothing crazy, but they did involve the baby or my pregnancy. I probably haven't been dreaming much about baby because I really haven't been sleeping long enough at night to go into REM to actually HAVE a dream (Between my night time potty breaks, heartburn, Avery kicking & moving, my arms going numb from sleeping on my side and the hubby snoring, it's a miracle I even had these two dreams!).

I can't remember when I had my first baby dream, but I know it was before we found out we were having a girl, so I'd guess that it was sometime in March or April (between 11 weeks and 17 weeks pregnant):

I had a dream that I gave birth, but I gave birth to triplets. For some reason, the doctor never suspected that there were three babies in there, so we were all shocked.  I had 2 girls and a boy. I'm at home, and I was holding one of the girls, looking at her and smiling. Then, I started freaking out because we weren't prepared for THREE babies!! My mom suggested we go to the store to buy clothes, formula, cribs, etc. So I said, "What do we do with the babies?" My mom's response, "We can put them in a box and leave them on the porch. They'll be fine. It feels nice outside, and they could use some sun." I was fine with that, so we left them on the porch... WTF?!?! I woke up and thought I was going to be the WORST mother in the world!! Who would leave their children on the porch??? I also thought because I was holding a girl, that we were going to be having a girl (I was right!).


I had the following dream (July 9) when I was 28 weeks pregnant:

I've been really nervous about my upcoming doctor appointment on Friday the 13th (my glucose test),  and I had a terrible dream about it! I dreamt that I forgot to drink the sugar solution one hour prior to the appt. and the nurse was really mad at me. When she weighed me she told me I gained 23 pounds in four weeks. I started crying telling her that I'm eating well and walking, so I shouldn't have gained that much. She then told me my current weight was 283 pounds! Because they were so mad at me (and VERY rude to me!), they put me in one of the rooms and walked out. I sat there for what seemed like hours, so I walked out of the room to find out what was taking them so long, and the hallway was dark. Everyone left for lunch and left me there! I started crying again because I wanted them to check on my baby to make sure she's doing ok. I woke up and immediately thought, "I need to change doctors! They are rude!!" Once I REALLY woke up and realized it was a dream, I had to laugh. But I stepped on the scale, just to be SURE I didn't really weigh 283 pounds!! Haha!

27 weeks pregnant

27 weeks pregnant



No comments:

Post a Comment