Monday, August 6, 2012

Naive!

I feel like this entire pregnancy I've been so naive! I THOUGHT I was in pain, I THOUGHT my body couldn't handle any more, I THOUGHT I was exhausted, I THOUGHT I was hot & sweaty all the time... Well, I now realize the first two trimesters were easy compared to the final stretch of this joyous life-changing event. I laugh at myself when I think back to the first trimester, thinking I was uncomfortable! And I'm sure I was warned from other moms that it was going to get worse, but I didn't hear them at the time. I just didn't think it could get any worse! Ha! I'm am so naive!!!

That being said, I would put my body through so much more, knowing that the final product will be Miss Avery Marie! I am constantly reminding myself to enjoy each and every ache, pain and spasm because I only have a few more weeks of it left! I'm pretty sure I'll miss all of it!!! :-)

Photo taken July 25, 2012
30 weeks & 3 days pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment