Thursday, August 16, 2012

Songs!


I've been thinking about labor & delivery (L&D) a lot lately, and I've heard a lot of women that play music to help. Being the jokester that I am, I thought it'd be fun to list some songs that would be very "appropriate" for the occasion. Some of these are obvious, some are funny, and some of them are a little inappropriate. I hope you get a good laugh out of them. Feel free to let me know if I'm missing some other good song titles!!! And I hope you all know that I will NOT be playing these songs in L&D. I will be playing NKOTB... DUH! ;-)

Just for fun (and some very inappropriate) song titles:
  • “Push It” – Salt N Pepa
  • “The Pusher”- Steppenwolf (Yes, I know this is about drugs, but the title is great for L&D)
  • “Baby” – Justin Beiber  
  • “Sweet Child O’ Mine” – Guns N’ Roses
  • “Born This Way” – Lady Gaga
  • “Breathe (2am)” – Anna Nalick
  • “Knocked Up” – Kings of Leon
  • “You’re Having My Baby” – Paul Anka
  • “Just Breathe” – Pearl Jam 
  • “Ace in the Hole” – George Strait (LOL)
  • “Who Needs you Baby” – Clay Walker
  • “Big Girls Don’t Cry” – Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
  • “Inside of Me” – Madonna
  •  “Can’t Nobody Hold Me Down” – Puff Daddy
  • “Exhale” – Whitney Houston
  • “Let It Flow” – Toni Braxton
  • “What Hurts The Most” – Rascal Flatts
  • “On the Way Down” – Ryan Cabrera
  • “Scream” – Michael Jackson & Janet Jackson
  • “No Woman No Cry” – Bob Marley
  • "I Wanna Be Sedated" - Ramones
  • “Ooh Child” – Dino
  • “Weak” – SWV
  •  “Make You Sweat” – Keith Sweat
  • “It Ain’t Over til It’s Over” – Lenny Kravitz

On a more serious note, while I was looking online for some good song titles, I also came across some really good songs about birth and babies (or similar reference) that I'd like to share. I also included a link to the lyrics in case you don't recognize some of the songs. Some of them made me a little emotional while I was reading the lyrics!

Good lyrics songs:

Here are a few of the photos from an impromptu photo shoot that my neighbor took a few weeks ago! We wanted to get these taken in an empty field near our home before they mowed it!!!  On a side note, it was SO HOT outside (and this was after 7pm!)!! My entire back was drenched in sweat!!




Photos taken on August 1, 2012
31 Weeks & 2 Days pregnant
 

No comments:

Post a Comment